Latest news from the TENS Programme
TENS to take part in the “Truly Niger Investment Summit”
TENS to take part in the “Truly Niger Investment Summit”, organised by the Niger State Ministry of Commerce, Trade and Technology scheduled for the 14th – 15th of August 2017. The aim is to attract investors, international organisations and other organisations to support the education sector in Niger State.
TENS Featured in Edge Summer Edition 2017
TENS featured in Edge Magazine – Summer 2017. Edge is a quarterly publication from the Institute of Leadership and Management. Download the extract here.
Fourth TENS Newsletter
The Transforming Education in Niger State Programme (TENS) is pleased to announced the publication of its fourth newsletter, featuring the latest news and developments on the current phase of the programme. To download the newsletter, click here.
- Third TENS Newsletter
- Second TENS Newsletter
- The TENS-Cambridge Team’s 2nd Visit to the Nigeria
- Courtesy visit by the TENS Team to the Governor of Niger State
- First TENS Newsletter
- British High Commissioner receives the TENS Team
- Cambridge Team in Nigeria
- TENS Team visits the Emir of Minna, Niger State
- MRL Receive Dignitaries from the Niger State Government, Nigeria
- MRL Takes Delivery of Questionnaires for TENS
- TENs Programme featured in African Media